Ancient Chants from India
Ancient Chants from India is an album series of ancient Indian chants and mantras made by Mahakatha.
These Mantras, Shlokas and Prayers assist you for Meditation, Yoga, Transcendental Meditation, Chakra Healing, and Natural Healing.
We’ve alose had people mailing in and telling how these chants filled in positive energy in their homes and workplaces.
Every month Starting March 2019, we will release a volume of Ancient Chants from India.
Here on this page, you can find all the albums we have released till date and see the mantra listing, preview the mantras and download them if you like it.
Ancient Chants from India - Volume 1
This album was our first ever release. It features your favorite mantras – Nirvana Shatakam, Sudarshana Ashtakam and Yogena Chittasya.
1. Opening Prayer For Yoga (Yogena Chittasya)
2. Nirvana Shatakam Mantra (Chant For Blissful Consciousness)
3. Sri Sudarshanashtakam Mantra (Mantra For Overcoming Illness And Pain )
4. Surya Namaskar Mantra (Sun Salutation Prayer)
5. Pranamya Shirasa Devam Mantra (Powerful Ganesha Shloka To Remove Obstacles)
6. Gajananam Bhutaganadi Sevitam Mantra (Mantra To Start Your Day)
7. Closing Prayer For Yoga (Durge Smrita Harasi)
8. OM Chanting – (30 voices for deep inner peace)
Ancient Chants from India - Volume 2
Our second album from this series featured the popular Devi mantras like – Yadevi Sarva and Karagre Vasate Lakshmi.
Ancient Chants from India - Volume 3
In our third album we made it a point to include aa few Buddha mantras. Tayata Om mantra and Om Mani Padme Hum became instant favorites among our listeners.