A quick guide
- 1 Chakra healing meditation enlightens you.
- 2 How to do Chakra Healing Meditation?
- 3 Guidelines for chakra healing meditation
- 4 Meditation focus for the 7 chakras
- 5 How to speed up the chakra healing process?
- 6 Chakra Healing Colors
Chakra healing meditation enlightens you.
It can transform your life and bring in abundant positivity.Chakra mediation is all about balancing.An “imbalance” means that some of your Chakras are super-active, and some are under-active. To balance your powerful energetic system, you need to practice the
Chakra sound healing meditation.
It is an impactful way to heal you from inside and remove blockages and wash off all the negative emotions. The 7 chakras used in this meditation opens up a new world of energy inside of you.
Chakra sound healing meditation.
It is an impactful way to heal you from inside and remove blockages and wash off all the negative emotions. The 7 chakras used in this meditation opens up a new world of energy inside of you.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAMgXx4pacE
The 7 Chakras of the Human Body
1. The Root Chakra 2. The Sacral Chakra 3. The Solar Chakra 4. The Heart Chakra 5. The Throat Chakra 6. The Third eye Chakra 7. The Crown Chakra Like I mentioned earlier, Chakra meditation is all about balancing, let's take a deeper look in the chakra balancing system.
What is Chakra Balancing ?
Chakra balancing helps you repair all the damaged and worn our energy cells in your body. See the table below to understand how chakra meditation heals your imbalanced energy system
|The Root Chakra||insecurity, fear, sluggishness||grounded, stability, security|
|The Sacral Chakra||emotionally unstable, guilt, shame, sexual problems||enjoyment, pleasure, sexuality, healthy self-image, creativity|
|The Solar Chakra||helplessness, excessive control, low self-esteem, jealousy||will power, harmony, confidence, courage|
|The Heart Chakra||dependence, relationship problems, separation||love, kindness, empathy, acceptance|
|The Throat Chakra||inability to listen, gossiping, judgment, arrogance||speak truth, intuition, sense of timing, creativity|
|The Third Eye Chakra||Each of clarity, illusion, too logical||uision, wisdom, inner guidance|
|The Crown Chakra||Lack of empathy, spiritual. disconnection confusion||spirituality, awareness, unity of mind body spirit|
How to do Chakra Healing Meditation?
As chakra meditation is being discovered world over there are plenty of elementary queries like “how does chakra meditation work” or “how to learn chakra meditation” and more. The answer to that is pretty simple. You need to understand that this process of healing will happen only when you keeping an open heart void of any doubts. It’s fine to be restless. You must know that this chakra healing meditation will heal and cure all your emotional and physical pains.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp4qV2sZrdo
Guidelines for chakra healing meditation
To guide you through this meditation, you can follow these simple instructions for chakra healing meditation for beginners.
Before you start
1. Chakra Balancing Breath
Breathing and letting the oxygen flow through your body is essential for this meditation. Don’t focus on it, but observe it. Let all the thoughts come in and go out – just acknowledge it. Don't let these thoughts dominate you and the pace of our breath.
2. Chakra Balancing Sitting / Posture
Make yourself comfortable in a position that suits you. But make sure your spine is erect and straight. Don’t strain your back, but do it with ease.
3. Chakra Balancing Mudras
To get the best out of this chakra healing meditation, you can club the chakra balancing mudras and chakra hand postures.
You need to approach this chakra healing by setting an intention.
Ask yourself these 2 questions –A) Why am I doing this healing? What’s it that I want to heal?B) How I want this healing to cure me?What are the thins/elements that should get better at the end of this healing session?
5. Chakra Healing Meditation Music
Play the chakra mantras from the album -ANCIENT CHAKRA HEALING MEDITATION MANTRA
During the meditation
- Focus on your breath, take deep breaths and rest your mind.
- Imagine a white light. Feel the light pulsing with your breath. Focus on this light and your breath for a few moments. Once you do this, you can now follow the instructions for practising the mantra for each for the mantra individually or easily flow from one mantra to the other.
Meditation focus for the 7 chakras
1. During Root Chakra Meditation
Focus on your tailbone, take a few deep breaths and relax your body. Imagine all your stress and worries sliding off your body.
2. During Sacral Chakra MeditationGradually shift your focus from the tailbone to your belly. Imagine the light pulsing at this spot. Pay attention to your breathing as well. Spend a few minutes here.
3. During Solar Chakra Meditation
Shift your focus to the stomach area. Let the light fall upon and repair your stomach area on the whole.
4. During Heart Chakra Meditation
Now guide your focus and the white light to your heart. Connect with this spot and feel yourself heal. Spend a few moments focussing on your breath.
5. During Throat Chakra Meditation
Now shift your attention to your throat. Feel the light pulse in tune to your breath.
6. During Third Eye Chakra Meditation
Now focus on your third eye – the space between your eyebrows. Here, imagine than the light gets brighter, as you attain more calm and peace.
7. During Crown Chakra Meditation
The final step is to focus on top of your head. Imagine the white light is now a halo around your head. This halo connects you to the universe and brings complete peace and harmony to your body.
How to speed up the chakra healing process?
To speed up the process of Chakra Healing, it'll be nice if you can blend in a few core elements mentioned below. Since the healing takes a long time to show its effects, we suggest you integrate some of these elements in your chakra meditation practice.
Chakra Healing Affirmations
Affirmations are nothing but positive statements that pumps in positivity to the damaged elements inside of you.
Affirmations are known to heal, strengthen and repair your broken energy system. For each chakra you can have a unique affirmation like this … 1. The Root Chakra – “I am safe! The universe protects me. I’m full of abundant energy” 2. The Sacral Chakra –“I am allowed to be sensitive. I enjoy my life to it’s fullest. I am allowed to live joyfully.” 3. The Solar Chakra –“I live in abundance and abundance is unlimited. I have a lot of energy to realize what I want.” 4. The Heart Chakra –“Life lives me. I am lovable. I forgive and let go.” 5. The Throat Chakra –“I express my emotions freely ad respectfully, I realize my talents joyfully” 6. The Third Eye Chakra –“I trust my intuition! My vision is clear. I follow the signs and guidance of the universe” 7. The Crown Chakra –“I am connected with my higher self. Universe fills me with clarity and deep love.”
Chakra Healing Mantras
Learn these ancient healing one-syllable mantras to help you in your daily chakra meditation practice.
1. The Root Chakra –Muladhara mantra (Muladhara chakra activation ) is recited by Lam Sound Chanting. It is a mantra for healing your back pain and other problems. 2. The Sacral Chakra –Swadhishana mantra (Svadhistana chakra activation ) is recited by Vam Sound Chanting. It is a mantra for healing your stomach related problems. 4. The Heart Chakra –Anahata mantra (Anahata chakra activation ) is recited by Yam Sound Chanting. It is a mantra for healing your heart disease and problems related to it. 5. The Throat Chakra –The Vishuddha mantra (Vishuddha chakra activation ) is recited by Ham Sound Chanting. It is a mantra for healing your heart disease and problems related to it. 6. The Third Eye Chakra –The Ajna mantra (Ajna chakra activation ) is recited by Om Sound Chanting. It is a mantra for healing your sleep-related problems and it also cures your insomnia. 7. The Crown Chakra –The Sahaswara mantra (Sahaswara chakra activation ) is recited by Aum Sound Chanting. It is a mantra for opening up your crown chakra. It helps you attain higher consciousness.
Click the play button to hear the complete list of all 7 chakra healing mantras
Chakra Healing Essential Oils
You can use these essential oils for energy balancing along with the massage.
1. The Root Chakra –
Patchouli, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Vetiver, Myrrh, Frankincense, Galbanum, Benzoin, Angelica, St. John’s Wort, all root oils. 2. The Sacral Chakra –
Rosemary, Sandalwood, Juniper, Ylang-ylang, Jasmine, Rose, Clove, Gotu Kola, Neroli, Rose geranium, Orange. 3. The Solar Plexus –
Black Pepper, Ginger, Anise, Peppermint, Juniper, Vetivert, Rosemary, Yarrow, Petitgrain, Palmarosa, Marjoram, Lemon. 4. The Heart Chakra –
Marjoram, Jasmine, Rose, Neroli, Basil, Bergamot, Melissa, Rosewood. 5. The Throat Chakra –
Blue chamomile, Orange, Rosemary, Sage, Lemongrass, Hyssop. 6. The Third Eye Chakra –
Clary sage, Lavender, Lemon, Rose, Rosemary, Peppermint, Spruce, Frankincense, Elemi. 7. The Crown Chakra –
Frankincense, Geranium, Sandalwood, Gotu Kola, Myrrh, Benzoin, Neroli, Lavender, Angelica, St. John’s Wort
Chakra Healing Colors
Every chakra is associated with certain colors. By exposing yourself to different colors in your homes, your food and the clothes you wear; you can attract positive vibrations. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuAOja9MIHs
Hope you enjoyed our quick guide into chakra healing meditations.
We would love to hear how our album and this post has helped you benefit from chakra meditations.